Join Mission First Housing Group on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 10:30 am as we officially open the doors of The Whitehall Apartments at 3795 Schuylkill Road, Spring City, PA!
The Whitehall is a permanent supportive housing residence that will provide affordable apartments for veterans in need. The Whitehall features:
- New construction of 48 apartments for veterans
- Adaptive reuse of the historic Whitehall Inn
- An onsite superintendent unit
- Passive House design and construction
- On-site property management and resident services coordination
- Comprehensive support services provided by the Coatesville VA Medical Center & Mission First Housing Group
- Onsite amenities such as a community room, laundry facilities, a computer room and a fitness center
Mission First developed The Whitehall in response to a local need for housing for at-risk veterans and a national effort to end veterans homelessness.
The program will be followed by tours of the building and lunch.
Online registration is close, but you are welcome to register on-site at the event.
Thank you to our funders: