Join Mission First Housing Group on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 10:30 am as we officially open the doors of The Whitehall Apartments at 3795 Schuylkill Road, Spring City, PA!
The Whitehall is a permanent supportive housing residence that will provide affordable apartments for veterans in need. The Whitehall features:
- New construction of 48 apartments for veterans
- Adaptive reuse of the historic Whitehall Inn
- An onsite superintendent unit
- Passive House design and construction
- On-site property management and resident services coordination
- Comprehensive support services provided by the Coatesville VA Medical Center & Mission First Housing Group
- Onsite amenities such as a community room, laundry facilities, a computer room and a fitness center
Mission First developed The Whitehall in response to a local need for housing for at-risk veterans and a national effort to end veterans homelessness.
The program will be followed by tours of the building and lunch.
Click here to register by Friday, June 8.
Thank you to our funders: